ORLEN Unipetrol Slovakia is part of ORLEN Unipetrol Group and one of the leading Slovak motor fuels and lubricants wholesalers.
Its primary area of business is the sale of fuels and lubricants in Slovakia produced by the refineries of ORLEN Unipetrol Group. In terms of sales volume the company is the second largest motor fuels and lubricants distributor in Slovakia.
As of January 1, 2016 due to consolidation of ORLEN Unipetrol Group activities in Slovakia merger of its subsidiaries ORLEN Unipetrol Slovakia and Mogul Slovakia took place. Mogul Slovakia’s primary area of business was sale of oils and plastic lubricants branded MOGUL and PARAMO in Slovakia. ORLEN Unipetrol Slovakia will continue with business activities of Mogul Slovakia as its legal successor.
ORLEN Unipetrol is the leading petrochemical group in the Czech Republic. In 2005 it became part of the largest petrochemical group in Central Europe - PKN Orlen.
ORLEN Unipetrol Group operates
- 2 refineries with an annual conversion capacity of 8.7 million tons of crude oil
- 3 polyolefin units with an annual capacity of 595,000 tons
- Steam cracker unit with an annual capacity of 544,000 tons
- 427 filling stations Benzina ORLEN in the Czech Republic and 23 filling stations in Slovakia (May 19, 2022)
- broad range of transport services
PKN ORLEN S.A. - 100.00%